Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Vocalpoint

Vocalpoint
I have been a member since they first started many many years ago. I have had the opportunity to sample things before I buy them, they also give out great coupons! So what do they ask for in return? Just your honest opinion!!!  I admit, I am a very busy person and they thought of doing just one more thing is a little questionable. This is why I love Vocalpoint, I get to try what I want and then write a review in the time frame allowed, not due in two days! I hope you join it and if you are already a member I hope you like it :)
Right now they have a coupon $1.50 off for Kashi Granola Bars! They are new and I am very excited to try the Dark Chocolate Coconut!!! Many flavors to choose from!!!
Visit Vocalpoint, sign up or log in and get your coupon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment