Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cheap Good Razors..Say What??!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer. Things have been quite crazy for my family! 

I wanted to tell everyone about The Dollar Shave Club. I am definitely impressed!!!
 I have severely sensitive skin... the only razor that has worked for me, not breaking me out in a rash or slice and dice me was a very expensive razor at local stores. I was spending a little more that $5.00 on each razor refill. A friend told me about The Dollar Shave club. I looked into it, but was skeptical. I decided to order it and try it. There are three packages you can choose from. 
$1.00 a month- Has two blades and 5 refills
$6.00 a month- Has four blades and 4 refills
$9.00 a month- Has six blades and 3 refills

 I ordered the $9.00 a month razor...again for my very sensitive skin it works great! The ship every month and its real easy to sign up. It did not leave any rashes or burning sensation after shaving, I was able to save those very sensitive areas of the body with ease, I was able to save both legs top and bottom plus underarms, and the razor was still sharp!!! The only thing it may be missing for some people, is the slim residue, many razors have after shaving. I don't care either way, but just in case you do!!!

I know your next response is, wait this is for guys! I use "guys" razors. They are all the same!! Just because the handle smells good does not mean that it works better on shaving!!! I have used a "guys" razors now for so long. They actually work better for me!!! 

If you are trying to cut an expense, try this razor out! You can save money for sure!!! I will be saving about $11 a month, that's just for me!! For both of us,  we are looking at cutting our expense by $33.00 a month, that's almost $400.00 a year!!!!!! 

Click on this link and check it out yourself! I think this is a great and easy cut that can be made easily!! 
Good luck and please let me know how it worked for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment