Thursday, April 12, 2012

Its been a long time......

Hi Everyone, 
 Wow it has been a long time since I have been able to sit down to blog. A lot has changed since the last time I was on here. We now live in Louisiana and Ian is finally a firefighter! 
  I am going to continue with Godly Living. I will be giving fun free stuff, coupons, recipes and healthy living in God's way and how to save money doing it!!! 
  There are several websites and blogs I follow on how to save money but one thing I feel that is missing is HEALTHY foods, organic products and health products! Sure I can get Oreo's for free, but my butt does not need Oreo's! I need healthy things!! 
I will be helping everyone know more how to get your wallet and bottom smaller, hopefully!! As well as not filling our house with cancer products. Most products on the shelf these days is nothing but cancer in a bottle. Let us look at what God has given us...Natural products! 

I hope you all will continue to follow and put in your input. I look forward to the following weeks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment