Saturday, April 14, 2012

The best face scrub..and it's basically FREE!

Hi Everyone, 
 I have to tell you all about my new face scrub that I have been using!!! I LOVE it. I have been using it for 10 days and I see a difference! You can use it all over your body!! Rough hands, rough feet? I have horrible inherited rough feet, I used my scrub and they are becoming softer everyday. So what is my secret?? COFFEE!!! Yes, I said coffee. Weird, I know! Before I started it, I was unsure. After I brew my coffee in the morning, I just dump the grounds in a tupperware bowl. I put on the lid and place in my shower for easy access. Warning...it is kind of messy. I have read other's put the coffee grounds in their face soap, but I only use soap every couple of days on my face. I have extremely sensitive skin. Here are a few more benefits
1. The smell can help you relax, works as an anti-depressant, and helps with nausea 
2. The skin will absorb the antioxidant and help reduce the free radicals, which will help with premature aging such as wrinkles and age spots. (I noticed a few age spots on my forehead, and have seriously noticed them vanishing..not overnight!!)
3. It removes residual dirt and dead skin to give you younger looking, fresh skin. Your skin will be able to absorb moisture more effectively as well! 
4. Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite when massaged in the body it helps to release toxins and fats held in the skin.
5.  It is a vasodilator which makes your blood vessel's tighten and firm, giving you tighter and firmer skin!! This will also help relieve irritation and redness to sensitive skin. 




There are hundreds of ways to make it your own! I personally love using only the grounds. Its easy, hassell free and cheap. To think I have been throwing away coffee grounds all these years. If you don't drink coffee, ask your local coffee shop, friends, family and church. I use Organic coffee! You can pay top dollar or nothing at all. 




Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea can be used for ants too to deter them. PS what font did you use for this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Foden Family,
    Great point on the ants!!! Great to put it in your garden as well!! You have given me my next topic for the blog! Thanks.
    The font is calligraffi. I love it too! I try to change up the font for people who have may trouble reading it.
    Thanks, and I look forward to your additional comments as our time continues.
    Ash

    ReplyDelete