Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What this is all about....

I wanted to start a blog to tie God and healthy living in together to be a complete circle. This is for all levels of people. If you are wanting to start living healthy but not sure where to start to people who have degrees in nutrition. I am in the middle..I have started and continuously educating myself on healthy, organic and natural living.

Maybe you want to lose weight, or you are already healthy but want to make a difference. I feel God has given us everything we need, man then tried to make it better, but in my opinion has failed in many ways. I hope this can help you and your family become healthier and closer to God. I encourage everyone to jump in the conversation, I don't know everything, and like I said, I am still learning. I look forward to all of your ideas and learning to become healthy in a Godly way with all of you!

Also, I want to point out I am all about saving money, so there will also be info on how you can save too!!  

Ashley

2 comments: