Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Are we hurting God?


Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 

Have you ever given someone something that you wanted them to care for and they abused or broke it due to carelessness or they didn’t care about it? Think about a former boy/girlfriend, you gave them your heart but perhaps they didn’t love you back. It hurt!

 Recently I had given my daughter a beautiful dress, it was very expensive, she looked wonderful in it, I loved it and hoped to pass it down to my granddaughter, and it was a special dress. I later noticed it had tears all in it. When I asked her what happen she said she cut it with scissors and she didn’t like it. I felt my heart break. This is how I think God feels about us when we mistreat the Earth and all that is in it. He gave us this wonderful thing and we misuse it. It must hurt Him. 

Please think about this next time you want to destroy something without good intentions.

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right and made a very good point of view. Not many people take into consideration of the fact that he made us n the earth. However we are hurting ourselves as well for example some of us smoke only to damage our bodies n pollute the atmosphere in which we live in to not live in for long but if we eat healthy and maintain our care we can live long. Making both of us happy. This is a good eye opener good job ash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie,
    I totally agree with you we are hurting ourselves and all that is around us!

    ReplyDelete